Drawing inspiration from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and from subsequent instruments such as the International Covenant on Social, Economic and Cultural Rights, many more social policy and social work writers now stress the idea that adequate housing, access to employment, social security protection and healthcare are fundamental human rights that should be central to government social policy making.
What does SWAP stand for?
SWAP stands for Social Policy and Social Work (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWAP
We have 149 other meanings of SWAP in our Acronym Attic
- Severe Weather Avoidance Procedures
- Severe Weather Avoidance Program (aviation)
- Share With A Pal
- Shared Wireless Access Protocol (HRFWG)
- Sharing with A Purpose
- Sheriffs' Work Alternative Program
- Short-Wavelength Automated Perimetry
- Simple Workflow Access Protocol (Netscape)
- Size, Weight And Power
- Small World Adoption Programs, Inc.
- Social Work and Policy
- Software Application Procedure (Sprint)
- Solar Wind Analyzer Around Pluto (NASA New Horizons Project)
- Solution Without A Problem
- Source Water and Assessment Protection Program (United States)
- Source Water Assessment Program
- South West Asia Project
- Southwest Area Partnership (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Southwestern Association of Planetariums
- Space, Weight, and Power
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mathematical notation is kept to a minimum and much of the book's subject matter is directly relevant to the concerns of social policy and social work educators.