The team were recognised as one of the top three in the country at the Social Landlords Crime and Nuisance Group Awards 2012 in The Team of the Year category.
What does SLCNG stand for?
SLCNG stands for Social Landlords Crime and Nuisance Group (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SLCNG in our Acronym Attic
- Sierra Leone Court Monitoring Programme (Freetown, Sierra Leone)
- Software Life Cycle Management Plan
- Sylvia Lawry Centre for Multiple Sclerosis Research (Munich, Germany)
- Sri Lankan Cassava Mosaic Virus
- Second Life Cable Network
- South Lanarkshire Carers Network (UK)
- Speech, Language and Communication Needs
- St. Luke's College Of Nursing (Trinity University of Asia)
- Standards Laboratory Code Number
- Stichting Lymfologie Centrum Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Foundation Center Lymphology; est. 2002)
- Salt Lake County (Utah)
- Sapphire Loaded Cavity Oscillator
- Saudi Light Crude Oil
- St Louis Chamber Orchestra (Missouri)
- Second Life Carbon Offset Exchange
- Salt Lake City Operations Office
- Salt Lake City Punk (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Scheduled Listed Chemical Product (drugs)
- School Library Certification Program (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- Self Leadership Change Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Social Landlords Crime and Nuisance Group said replacing them with Crime Prevention Orders would leave owners "literally powerless" to act against problem tenants.
The Mossdale Improvement Project was named the winner of the best practice award for reducing anti-social behaviour and increasing community confidence at the Social Landlords Crime and Nuisance Group (SLCNG) awards.
The Social Landlords Crime and Nuisance Group is ahead of the game here.