Within the Independent Bodies and Social Issues group, topics including rights for women, children and the disabled will be discussed, said Warda Qasra, an independent female representative from Hodeida.
What does SIG stand for?
SIG stands for Social Issues Group (Malaysia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIG
We have 200 other meanings of SIG in our Acronym Attic
- Signature Investigations Group (Michigan)
- Signor (Italian: Mister; used like Mr.)
- Single Instant Game
- Sistema de Información Geográfica (Spanish)
- Site Integration Group
- Small Inducible Gene (inflammatory response)
- SMDS Interest Group
- Softgoal Interdependency Graph
- Software Installation Guide (instructions)
- Solomon Islands Government
- Southern Indiana Gas and Electric Company
- Special Interest Group
- Special Investigation Group (various locations)
- Specific Industry Group
- Spectrum Is Green (from the TV Series, Captain Scarlet)
- SSDS Interface Gateway
- Staff Involvement Group (UK NHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the first time, virtually all of the social issues groups are singing off the same sheet of music," said Weyrich.