What does SIRIF stand for?
SIRIF stands for Social Investment Re-Insurance Facility (microfinance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIRIF
We have 1 other meaning of SIRIF in our Acronym Attic
- Semiconductor Industry Research Institute (est. 1994; Japan)
- Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.
- Speech Interpretation and Recognition Interface (software)
- Sugar Industry Research Institute (Jamaica)
- Sustainable Investment Research International Group
- Strategic Issues Research Institute of the United States
- Shepparton Irrigation Region Implementation Committee (Australia)
- Sistema Integrado de Registo e Identificação Civil (Portuguese: Integrated System for Civil Registration and Identification)
- Soybean Insect Research Information Center (Urbana, Illinois)
- Scottish Institute for Research in Investment and Finance (UK)
- Semiconductor Industry Research Institute Japan
- Site Item Reportability and Issue Management
- Standards & Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia
- Southern Illinois Regional Information Network
- Satellite Italiano Ricerca Industriale Orientata (Italian: Industrial Research-Oriented Satellite)
- Secure Inter-domain Routing and Information System
- Smithsonian Institution Research Information System
- Southern Illinois Radio Information Service
- Southern Iowa Regional Internet Services (internet provider)
- Special Investigation Resource and Intelligence System (LexisNexis)