The Warwickshire Social Inclusion Partnership has co-ordinated the project and chairman Olive Byhurst said: "It has brought together a huge cross section of our community and has been fantastically rewarding.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Social Inclusion Partnership
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Single Inline Package
- Single Inline Package (semiconductor industry)
- Single Integrated Picture
- Site Implementation Plan
- Site Information Processor
- Site Investigation Planning
- Small Inverse Problem
- Smart Installment Plan (Citibank, Pakistan)
- SMDC Interface Protocol
- SMDS Interface Protocol
- Social Information Processing
- Social Integration and Participation (various organizations)
- Sociedad Interamericana de Prensa (Spanish: Inter-American Press Association; Miami, FL)
- Sociedad Interamericana de Psicologia
- Società Idroelettrica Piemonte
- Società Italiana di Psichiatria
- Société Interaméricaine de La Presse (French: Inter American Press Society)
- Society for Invertebrate Pathology (Knoxville, TN)
- Soft Input Panel
- Soft Intellectual Property (integrated circuit designs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Wise Group is behind the pounds 150,000 project - part of the Social Inclusion Partnership which has the backing of a number of agencies including the Scottish Executive and the Scottish Prison Service.
Byline: John Kerr I LIVE in the Monklands area of Lanarkshire and a group called the Social Inclusion Partnership (SIP) want to secure needle bins in certain parts of this area.
For anyone within the target areas of the East End Social Inclusion Partnership we try to start out with a clean sheet and pull in whatever resources are required.
The Social Inclusion Partnership will be set up at Ardnamurchan, North Sutherland, Thurso, Alness, Inverness, Fort William and Kinlochleven.
The Glasgow Big Step Social Inclusion Partnership works with young people in care and those leaving care, many of whom are prone to self- harm and suicide.
Sponsorship comes from the Scottish Arts Council, the Home Office, the North Glasgow Social Inclusion Partnership, Port Dundas Distillery and Cooperage, Tesco and the Sunday Mail.
Now centre managers hope their scheme - paid for by the Craigmillar Social Inclusion Partnership - will fight the problem.