Contract notice: Social engineering tasks in projects of rehabilitation, improvement, and other thermal (preparation, investigation, analysis and reporting) heritage paris habitat-oph This consultation relates to social engineering tasks in projects of rehabilitation, improvement, and other thermal (preparation, investigation, analysis and reporting) Heritage Paris Habitat-OphL~Offre submitted by the applicant should cover on all services covered by the contract will be concluded in contract.
What does SE stand for?
SE stands for Social Engineering (computers)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SE
We have 106 other meanings of SE in our Acronym Attic
- Single End
- Single Engine
- Single Event (radiation effect)
- Single-Ended, Cyclindrical Boiler (US Navy)
- Singles Encounter
- Situs Est (Latin: It Is Located; epigraphy)
- Slovenské Elektrárne (Slovak: Slovak Power Plants; est. 2002; Slovakia)
- Small Eagles (Egypt)
- Snake Eater (gaming)
- Snowy Egret (bird)
- Societas Eruditorum (Latin: People at the Place of Learning)
- Societas Europaea (European public limited-liability company)
- Society and Environment (school subject)
- Software Engineering
- Software Evolvability (IEEE International Workshop)
- Solid Edge (3D solid modeling CAD software)
- Solvent Extraction
- Somatic Experiencing (mental health)
- Son Excellence (French: His Excellency)
- Sony Electronics
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a new report from Gartner , hackers are adapting distributed denial of service ( DDoS ) attacks and combining these with social engineering tactics to try and infiltrate banks.
Social engineering as a highly effective malicious code conduit While exploits targeting holes in computer software are on daily order, we are presently seeing a rise in social engineering techniques.
The fact is that for the past decade the Labour government has been engaged in its own form of social engineering.
On the one hand, universities that try to take a student's individual background into account are liable to be accused of political correctness and social engineering," he said.