THE Socialist Party was formed in 1904, out of the split in the Social Democratic Federation, and out of a conviction and belief that the reformists of this organisation were wrong.
What does SDF stand for?
SDF stands for Social Democratic Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDF
We have 239 other meanings of SDF in our Acronym Attic
- Signal Detection Factor
- Signed Distance Function
- Significant Data File
- Simplified Directional Facility (US FAA)
- Simulation Data Format
- Single Degree of Freedom
- Skills Development Fund (South Africa)
- Sleazy Disco Folk (band)
- Sleep Disorder Facility
- Sludge Derived Fuel
- Social Democratic Front (Cameroon)
- Social Design Fund (Japan)
- Social Development Foundation (India)
- Soft Decision Feedback
- Software Development Facility/File
- Software Development Folder
- Software Development Framework
- Solidarité des Français (French: French Solidarity)
- Somaliland Development Fund
- Sony Defense Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
moved to a clear socialist position, first by demanding further social reforms such as the eight hour day, then by declaring itself to be socialist, and finally by changing its name to Social Democratic Federation (S.
Apart from one brief spell, Bax was committed to the Social Democratic Federation (the leading socialist organization of the day).