What does SBIP stand for?
SBIP stands for Social Business Incubation Program (International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBIP
We have 27 other meanings of SBIP in our Acronym Attic
- Structural Building Information Modeling (software)
- South Baltimore Industries Mutual Aid Plan (government/industry organization, circa 1982)
- State Bank of Indore (India)
- Sports Business Industry Online (career opportunity and news)
- State Bank of India Officers' Association
- Small Business & Industry Outreach Initiative
- SBI Plus Current NAC
- Science-Based Industrial Park (Hsinchu, Taiwan)
- Small Business Incubator Program (Australian government)
- Small Business Insurance Policy
- Super Boat International Productions, Inc.
- Swiss Banking IT Platform
- Simultaneous and Bilateral Inferior Petrosal Sinus Sampling
- Sexual Beliefs and Information Questionnaire
- Site Backsurface-referenced Ideal Plane/Range (silicon wafers)
- Small Business Incentive Research
- Small Business Innovation Research (program/grant)
- Small Business Interest Rate (finance)
- Space Based Infra-Red
- Speaker-Boundary Interference Response (acoustics)