As more people adapt to the social aspects of the web, the need to know who you're dealing with only grows.
What does SAW stand for?
SAW stands for Social Aspects of the Web (Workshop)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAW
We have 161 other meanings of SAW in our Acronym Attic
- Secure Access Wrapper
- Security Archive Workstation (Honeywell Vindicator Security Solutions)
- Self-Avoiding Walk
- Semiautomatic Assault Weapon
- Service Acquisition Workshop (government service contracts)
- Sexually Aggressive Women
- Siblings Are Watching (chat)
- Siebel Analytics Web
- Signal Aircraft Warning
- Situation Awareness
Samples in periodicals archive:
As more people use smartphones, they will expect an extension of their customer experience to be supported by this kind of device while demanding that social aspects of the Web be intertwined with this experience.
Fostering Community Feedback Aungst in Tempe schools says the social aspects of the Web sites offer advantages, including the opening of communication between administrators and parents or other community members.