of Maryland at College Park) closely examine how social anxiety disorder (and related conditions) strikes children, adolescents and adults.
What does SAD stand for?
SAD stands for Social Anxiety Disorder
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAD
We have 292 other meanings of SAD in our Acronym Attic
- Sistema Acquisizione Dati (Italian: Data Acquisition System)
- Sistema de Adquisición de Datos (Spanish: Data Acquisition Systems)
- Site Adaption Data (FAA ARTCC configuration of site resources)
- Situation Awareness Display
- Sjedinjene Amerièke Države (Croatian: United States of America)
- Sjedinjenih Americkih Država (Bosnian: United States of America)
- Slovenská Autobusová Doprava
- Small Angle Diffraction
- Small Area Data
- Social Affairs Department (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About one-fifth of patients with social anxiety disorder also suffer from an alcohol use disorder (AUD) (i.
When I finally calmed down, I spilled about everything and told him I thought I had social anxiety disorder and that I was having panic attacks.
The recent approvals of sertraline and venlafaxine for social anxiety disorder mean a broader range of treatments has now been shown to be effective for this chronic, pervasive, and underrecognized disorder, according to an investigator in trials of both drugs.