The Soave-Redlich-Kwong EoS, P = RT/([upsilon] - b) - a(T)/[upsilon]([upsilon] + b) (2) is deduced from (Equation (1)) when [delta] = b and [epsilon] = 0.
What does SRK stand for?
SRK stands for Soave-Redlich-Kwong (thermodynamic model)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRK
We have 46 other meanings of SRK in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Region Joint Operational Intelligence Cell
- Southern Region Joint Operations Intelligence Center
- Stichting Registratie Jeugd Voorzieningen (Dutch: Youth Facility Registration Foundation)
- S-Locus Receptor Kinase
- SACCS Replacement Keyboard
- Sanders, Retzlaff, Kraff Formula (used in ophthalmology)
- Schweizerisches Rotes Kreuz (German: Swiss Red Cross)
- Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan (Malay: Primary School)
- Shah Rukh Khan (Indian actor)
- Shoryuken (fighting games)
- Spoiled Rich Kid
- Stay Red Kansas (politics)
- Steady Receive Key
- Steffen, Robertson and Kirsten (UK) Ltd
- Suomen Rauhanyhdistysten Keskusyhdistys Ry
- Survival Rescue Knife
- Syk-Related Tyrosine Kinase
- Snowe-Rockefeller-Kerrey-Exon Amendment
- Square Root Kalman Filter
- Sunapee-Ragged-Kearsarge Greenway (New London, New Hampshire hiking group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Figure 1 compares temperatures and pressures of hydrocarbon dew points measured in 2005 tests for the leanest test gas (1,050 Btu/scf) to curves computed using the certified test gas composition and two common equations of state, Peng-Robinson and Soave-Redlich-Kwong (SRK).