The snow and ice removal industry, with annual sales of more than $2 billion, is a challenging industry because weather unpredictability can make it difficult to forecast for the future.
What does SNAIR stand for?
SNAIR stands for Snow and Ice Removal (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SNAIR
We have 1 other meaning of SNAIR in our Acronym Attic
- Syndicat National des Architectes d'Intérieur (French: National Association of Interior Architects)
- Situation Normal- Alles Im Arsch (German: Situation Normal- Everything in the Ass)
- Ship Navigation & Aircraft Inertial Alignment System
- Secretariat of National Aboriginal and Islander Child Care (North Fitzroy, Victoria, Australia)
- Swiss National Accident Insurance Fund
- Sunnyvale Neighbors of Arbor Including LaLinda (California)
- Syndicat National Autonome des Infirmières en Milieu Scolaire
- Swiss National Accidents Insurance Organization (Lucerne, Switzerland)
- Systems Network Architecture/Internet Protocol
- Smart Navigators to Access and Integrate Resources
- Society of Naval Architects of Japan
- Swaziland National Association of Journalists
- Society of Naval Architects of Korea
- Super Nutritionally Active Kids (nutrition)
- [not an acronym] nickname for AH1 Cobra gunship used in Vietnam
- Smart Network Automated Kickstart Environment (software)
- Special Needs Assessment for Katrina Evacuees
- Supraleitendes Nanoskop für Angewandte Kernphysikalische Experimente (German: Superconducting Nanoprobe for Applied Nuclear Physics Experiments)
- Sokoine National Agricultural Library (Sokoine University of Agriculture, Tanaznia)
- Syndicat National des Aménageurs-Lotisseurs (French: National Association of Planners-Developers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Worcester last winter, the city budgeted $3,156,883 for snow and ice removal and spent $3,500,223.
SnowEx, the leaders in ice control, have used their extensive experience in the snow and ice removal industry to create innovative products that have revolutionized all aspects of the industry.
Cities and towns must be careful about how much they budget for snow and ice removal.
Slip and fall injuries also occur due to lack of proper snow and ice removal.
Dempsey, D-Haverhill, shot down the pitch for the additional $25 million, asserting, "It is not the practice of the Legislature to fund snow and ice removal for cities and towns," except for unusual circumstances.