But he's the prime suspect in an airborne sneak attack that put a retired businessman in hospital last Saturday night.
What does SA stand for?
SA stands for Sneak Attack (gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SA
We have 222 other meanings of SA in our Acronym Attic
- Situation Assessment
- Situation(al) Awareness
- Situational Analysis
- Situational Awareness
- Sleep Apnea
- Slowly Adapting Fiber (In Skin)
- Small Arms
- Smart Alec
- Smart Ass
- Smoothing Algorithm
- Sniper Assist (gaming, Starcraft)
- Social Accountability
- Social Actions
- Social Anxiety
- Socialist Appeal
- Sociedad Anónima (Spanish company designation)
- Sociedade Anônima (Corporation; Brazil)
- Sociedade Anónima (Portuguese company designation)
- Societate Pe Actiuni (Romanian: stock company)
- Société Anonyme (French company designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sneak attack on Azadi Stadium recalls the film, "Offside," directed by Jafar Panahi, which tells the fictional story of six female soccer fans who smuggled themselves into the stadium to watch the national team--and got caught by the police.
These men and women often worked as assassins or spies and were unashamed to resort to sneak attacks, backstabs, and poison.
A ROGUE monkey is terrorising an Indian suburb with a series of sneak attacks.