The Classic-Craft Canvas Collection from Therma-Tru features smooth, paintable surfaces on fiberglass doors with embossment details so that homeowners can select the paint color they wish to accent their energy-efficient entryway.
What does A stand for?
A stands for Smooth, Paintable (American Plywood Association Veneer Grades)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of A
- First Substrate
- GMT + 1 hour
- Helmholtz Energy
- Highest Level of Division I College Athletics (United States)
- Individual (IRB)
- Lowest Full-Season Level (minor league baseball)
- Mass Number (physics)
- Newfoundland/Labrador (Canada Post designation)
- Nucleon Number (physics)
- Retinol (vitamin)
- Specific Absorption Coefficient
- Specific Optical Rotation
- Stock and Bond Rating
- To (Spanish, or from Latin ad)
- Total Acidity
- Undenominated US Stamp (15 cent, issued 22 May 78)
- USDA Grade for Dairy Products and Eggs
- Fine-Structure Constant (Greek nomenclature; finite figure used in quantum mechanics to measure energy)
- Ångstrøm (unit of length)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next, using the same adhesive and system, paper towel mache made a smooth, paintable "skin" for the sculpture.
The smooth, paintable surface of the door, which features wide center panels and rich embossment details that rival high-end custom wood doors, provides security and durability in the home.