Summary: NASA's space shuttle Discovery rolled to its new home at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum in Chantilly, Virginia on Thursday.
What does SNASM stand for?
SNASM stands for Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNASM
- Sierra Nevada Amateur Radio Society (1968)
- Secure Network Access Switch (Nortel Networks Corp.)
- Signaling Network Analysis System
- Slovak National Accreditation Service (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Slovenska Narodna Akreditacna Sluzba (Slovak: Slovak National Accreditation Service)
- Society of Naval Architecture Students
- Supporting New Academic Staff (UK)
- Syndicat National des Abrasifs et Super-Abrasifs (French: National Union of Abrasives and Super Abrasives)
- Student Nurses' Association of South Carolina
- Second National Acute Spinal Cord Injury Study
- Social Network and Social Media
- Syndicat National de l'Administration Scolaire, Universitaire et des Bibliothèques (French: National Union of School Administration and University Libraries)
- System Network Architecture Switching Services (Cisco)
- Secure Network Address Translation
- Serotonin-N-Acetyl Transferase
- Source Network Address Translation
- Stateful Network Address Translation
- Surgical Nutrition Advisory Team (National University Hospital; Singapore)
- Suspected Nonaccidental Trauma
- Swaziland National Association of Teachers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other is headed to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.