He came to my graduation and was smiling ear to ear," Mr.
What does SETE stand for?
SETE stands for Smiling Ear to Ear
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SETE
- Secure Electronic Transactions Consortium
- Southeast Transportation Corridor Pilot
- Single Electron Transistor Circuit Simulation
- Sac Economic and Tourism Development (Sac City, IA)
- Spectral-Element Time-Domain
- Sunset Empire Transportation District (Oregon)
- Systems Event/Trace Description
- State Educational Technology Directors Association
- Systems Engineering and Technology Development Program
- Search for Extraterrestrial Eukaryotes
- Société d’Exploitation de la Tour Eiffel (French: operating company of the Eiffel Tower)
- Society for Electronics Test Engineering (India and Germany)
- Systems Engineering/Test & Evaluation
- Secretaria de Educação Profissional E Tecnológica (Portuguese: Translation: Secretariat for Vocational and Technological Education; Brazil)
- Seoul Trade Exhibition and Convention Centre (South Korea)
- Special Extra-Terrestrial Earthling Counter
- Science Engineering and Technology
- South East Texas Economic Development District
- Small Enterprise Telecommunications Centre Ltd
- Se-Tenant (French joined together; philately)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I always see children smiling ear to ear at this event," adds Moran.
I am literally smiling ear to ear from this discovery
At King Faisal Road," he replied, smiling ear to ear.
After downing a glass of water, she still couldn't speak but she was smiling ear to ear.
IT'S Priyanka Chopra who is smiling ear to ear after winning the national award, but Divya Dutta is not far behind.