citizens traveling to or residing in Lebanon enroll in the Department of State's Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).
What does STEP stand for?
STEP stands for Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (US State Department)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of STEP
We have 482 other meanings of STEP in our Acronym Attic
- Simplified Tai-Chi Exercise Program
- Simulation, Test & Evaluation Process
- Simulation, Training, and Exercise Platform
- Simulator Training Evaluation Program
- Singapore Tuberculosis Elimination Programme
- Sip Twice Eat & Profit
- Sixth Term Examination Papers (UK educational system)
- Skills Training and Employment Placement (program)
- Skills Training and Employment Program
- Small Business Tax Education Program (IRS)
- Smyrna Triad Enrichment Program
- Socia,l Technical, Econimic, Political
- Society for Testing English Proficiency (Japan)
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Software Task Estimating Procedure
- Software Technology and Engineering Practice (Conference)
- Software Technology Excellence Programme (India)
- Software Test & Evaluation Panel
- Software Test & Evaluation Plan
- Software Test and Evaluation Program (for a STAMIS, now PEO EIS, system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
citizens planning to travel to foreign countries sign up for the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).
citizens are discovered, this information will be made available through the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) and U.
citizens traveling to or living in Pakistan have been asked to enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP), the alert said.
Department of State's free Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) at https://travelregistration.
The US State Department's Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) offers a way to keep communication lines open with home should an emergency arise.
The project asks Americans in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program about resources in their communities.
State Department's free Smart Traveler Enrollment Program, which will help with communications in the event of an emergency.