The new set-up, called the Smart Idle Stop System, is scheduled to arrive on the market next year.
What does SISS stand for?
SISS stands for Smart Idle Stop System (Mazda)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SISS
We have 37 other meanings of SISS in our Acronym Attic
- Speaker-Independent Speech Recognition System (software)
- Superannuation Industry Supervision Regulation (Australia)
- Swinburne Institute for Social Research (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Signal-In-Space Receive and Decode (Aeronautics)
- System Interconnection Security Requirements Statement
- Swarna Jayanti Shahri Rozgar Yojana (India)
- School of Islamic and Social Sciences (Leesburg, VA)
- Services for International Students and Scholars (University of California)
- Sistema Informativo Socio Sanitario (Italian: Health Care Information System)
- Sistema Integral de Seguridad Social (Spanish: Integrated Social Security System; Colombia)
- Southern Institute of Social Sciences (Vietnam)
- Sprint International Systems and Services Group
- Standoff Imagery Sensor System
- Station Information and Security System (railway telecommunications; UK)
- Subcommittee on Information Systems Security of the NSTISSC
- Superintendencia de Servicios Sanitarios (Spanish: Superintendence of Sanitary Services; Chile)
- Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati (Italy; International School for Advanced Studies)
- South Island Shared Services Agency Limited (New Zealand)
- Software-Intensive Systems Steering Group
- Society for the Interdisciplinary Study of Social Imagery (Colorado State University; Pueblo, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
i-stop is the market-ready version of Mazda's Smart Idle Stop System technology, and is scheduled for launch in 2009.
Equipped with MazdaAAEs next generation four-cylinder direct injection engine and featuring the companyAAEs unique smart idle stop system, the car achieves excellent fuel economy and low CO2 emissions.
Also on the horizon is the Smart Idle Stop System, which is expected to be introduced into the Mazda3 line-up in 2009.
The next technological milestone for Mazda will be the introduction of the mass production version of its proprietary Smart Idle Stop System into one of its cars next year.
Unique Smart Idle Stop System to be introduced in 2009 with fast, quiet restart.