Siemens CardOS is a multifunctional, certified smart card operating system that meets the most stringent data security requirements.
What does SCOS stand for?
SCOS stands for Smart Card Operating System (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCOS
We have 54 other meanings of SCOS in our Acronym Attic
- Springville City Outreach to Students (Utah)
- Standing Committee on Recreation and Sport (Australia)
- Standing Committee on Rail Transportation
- Standing Committee on Regional and Urban Statistics
- Satellite Control and Operations System (European Space Agency)
- Science Course of Study (Science, Mathematics and Research for Transformation)
- Scottish Chamber of Safety
- Service Center Organization Study
- Single Class of Stock (taxes; S corporations)
- Small Computer and Office Systems (Honeywell)
- Spacecraft Operating System
- Stabschef Operative Schulung (German: Chief of Staff Operational Training; Swiss Armed Forces)
- Standard Course of Study
- Standing Conference on Organizational Symbolism
- Sub-System Computer Operating System
- Supply Chain Operating Services (i2)
- Surveillance, Collection, & Operations Support
- System Checkout Procedure
- Sarasota Coalition on Substance Abuse, Inc. (Sarasota, FL)
- Spastic Centres of South Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Utimaco developed SafeGuard Biometrics through its partnership with the Swedish smart card/fingerprint reader manufacturer Precise Biometrics AB and the Finnish smart card operating systems supplier Miotec Oy.