For the latter, small-amplitude oscillatory shear (SAOS) with a deformation that is small enough not to trigger How-induced crystallization is used.
What does SAOS stand for?
SAOS stands for Small-Amplitude Oscillatory Shear
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAOS
We have 3 other meanings of SAOS in our Acronym Attic
- Subjective, Objective, Assessment, and Plan
- South African Orthotic and Prosthetic Association (Port Elizabeth, South Africa)
- South African Older Persons' Forum (est. 2005)
- Seminars on Algorithms in Operations Research (Japan)
- Small Amplitude Oscillatory Rheology
- Solano Association of Realtors (Vallejo, CA)
- South Australian Oyster Research Council
- Salisbury Amateur Operatic Society (UK)
- Scottish Agricultural Organisation Society
- Service Aware Operating System (Ciena Corp.)
- St. Albans Operatic Society (England, UK)
- Swiss Association of Shorinjiryu Kenkokan Karatedo
- Singapore Association of Occupational Therapists
- Society of Alberta Occupational Therapists (est. 2003; Alberta, Canada)
- Substance Abuse Offender Treatment Program
- Secret Archives of the Vatican (band)
- Student Athlete of the Week
- Sunday All Over the World (band)
- Service Agent of the Year
- Suid-Afrikaanse Onderwysersunie (South Africa Teachers' Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They determined rheological properties using texture profile, torsion and small-amplitude oscillatory shear analyses.
of a generalized Maxwell model to linear viscoelastic data obtained in small-amplitude oscillatory shear flow, are displayed in Fig.
A rheological approach was provided to probe the diffusion of polymer chains without reaction by small-amplitude oscillatory shear measurements by Bousmina et al.