Batteries The Wachusett Recycled Resource Center, Boyden Road, Holden, accepts button, rechargeable NiCad, small sealed lead acid and alkaline batteries for recycling.
What does SSLA stand for?
SSLA stands for Small Sealed Lead Acid (batteries)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSLA
We have 27 other meanings of SSLA in our Acronym Attic
- Submarine Safety Lane
- Suspended Stripline (microwave filter)
- Symbionics Systems Ltd. (Canada)
- Synchronous Serial Line Interface (Digital Television)
- System Specification Language
- Secure Socket Layer/Transport Layer Security
- Secure Socket Layer 3
- Saskatchewan School Library Association (Canada)
- Scottish Support for Learning Association (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- South Sudan Liberation Army
- Statutory School Leaving Age
- Student Select License Agreement (Microsoft)
- Studies in Second Language Acquisition (journal)
- Society for the Study of Legal Aspects of Sport and Physical Activity (Canada)
- Subsolar Latitude
- Silent Skulls Lone Bikers (motorcycle club)
- Social Sciences Lecture Block (Massey University; New Zealand)
- Soul Sellin' Link Bonanza
- Symmetric Server Load Balancing
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the RBRC program does not cover all types of batteries, it will take back rechargeable batteries such as Ni-Cd, Li-Ion, Nickel Metal Hydrid (Ni-MH) and small sealed lead acid batteries.