The Internet is a bunch of humble little small pieces loosely joined.
What does SPLJ stand for?
SPLJ stands for Small Pieces Loosely Joined (book by by David Weinberger)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Substance P-Like Immunoreactivity
- Sustainable Public Lighting Initiative (Australia)
- Society for the Preservation of Long Island Antiquities (Cold Spring Harbor, NY)
- Signal Processing Language and Interactive Computing Environment (symbolic manipulation)
- Stock Point Logistics Integrated Computing Environment
- Scalable Platform for Large Interactive Networked Environments (trademark of Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories; software; virtual environment compatability)
- Single Pot Library of Intracellular Antibodies
- Satellite Peculiar Line Item Stocked System
- Single Particle Lagrangian Integrated Trajectory Model
- Studies in Pediatric Liver Transplantation (est. 1995)
- Self Propelled Launcher Loader
- Self-Propelled Loader/Launcher (rocket system)
- Single Parent Love Life (website)
- Software Phase-Locked Loop (control system)
- South Pasadena Little League (South Pasadena, CA)
- South Plymouth Little League (Massachusetts)
- South Portage Little League (Portage, MI)
- Special Purpose Low Lethality Anti-Terrorist Munition
- Specialty Publications LLC
- Scalable Polynomial Leakage Model (semiconductors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His second book, Small Pieces Loosely Joined, explored and celebrated the open structure of the Web.