The section on non-coding RNA includes discussions of transfer RNAs, small nucleolar RNAs, small non-coding RNAs and the mechanisms of gene silencing, RNA editing, and riboswitches and RAN sensors.
What does snoRNA stand for?
snoRNA stands for Small Nucleolar RNA
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Systematized Nomenclature of Pathology
- Snohomish County Police Staff and Auxiliary Service Center (Washington)
- Senior Naval Officer, Persian Gulf (US Navy)
- Saturday Night Online Racers
- Soyuz Nauchnych Obshchestv Rossii (Association of Scientific Societies of Russia)
- Student National Origin Report (California Department of Education)
- Slave Northern Cordillera Lithosphere Evolution Project
- Southern Nevada Off Road Enthusiasts
- Support Network on Renewable Energy (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Snorkel Detection Exercise
- Senior Naval Officer, Red Sea and Canal Area (US Navy)
- Sea Nymph Operational Review Team
- Simultaneous Nasal and Oral Respirometric Technique
- Supersonic Naval Ordnance Research Track
- Service Network Operational System (Ericsson)
- Silicon Nitride Oxide Semiconductor
- Social Network Operating System
- Syndicat National des Ostéopathes du Sport (French: National Union of Osteopathic Sports)
- Syndromu Nieadekwatnych Osiagniec Szkolnych (Polish: Inadequate Educational Achievement Syndrome)
- Senior Naval Officer, Transport (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eddy and his colleagues at Washington University study a class of RNA molecules called small nucleolar RNAs, or snoRNAs.