A NEW scheme has been launched to help families caring for disabled children with small jobs around the home.
What does SJ stand for?
SJ stands for Small Job
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SJ
We have 27 other meanings of SJ in our Acronym Attic
- Shonen Jump (Dragonball)
- Shonen Jump (Manga)
- Shop Joint (design engeeniering)
- Short Jacket (bullet type)
- Show Jumping
- Shrinkage Joint
- Side Judge (football)
- Sievers' J-Value (engineering/geology)
- Sitara-E-Jura'at (The Star of Gallantry awarded to Pakistan Armed Forces)
- Skinny Jeans (fad diet)
- Smart Jewelers
- Social Justice (various organizations)
- Society of Jesus (formal name for Jesuits, Roman Catholic Order of men)
- South Jersey (New Jersey)
- Spiffy Juice (website)
- Squat Jump (physical test)
- St. Joseph (various organizations)
- St. Jude's (Children's Hospital)
- Statens Järnvägars (railroad company in Sweden)
- Strafe Jump (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SA An elderly well-to-do gentleman has contacted Kinsey Milhone, a 30-something private investigator, to handle a small job.
Giles continued to do small jobs while working his nine-to-five, but he and his wife, Sharon--who is IMS's vice president of finance--hatched a plan that would eventually enable them to devote their attention to IMS full-time.