The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development prepared a technical and economic assessment saying around 80 small hydropower plants can be built in Kyrgyzstan, Energy Minister Avtandil Kalmambetov said at SDPK faction meeting today, reported Tazabek.
What does SHPP stand for?
SHPP stands for Small Hydropower Plant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHPP
We have 3 other meanings of SHPP in our Acronym Attic
- Shasta Hanchett Park Neighborhood Association (San Jose, California)
- Seattle Historic Preservation Officer (Seattle, WA)
- Senior Housing Promotion Organization (Japan)
- State Historical Preservation Office (various states)
- Stanley Heights Property Owners Association, Inc (Estes Park, CO, USA)
- Stone Harbor Property Owners Association (Stone Harbor, NJ)
- Sub-Human Piece Of Stuff (polite form; used in NYC area hospitals; refers to less-than-desirable patients)
- School Home Parish Partnership (Naperville, IL)
- Sexual Harassment Prevention and Policy (University of California, San Diego)
- Single-Hole Pencil-Point (spinal needle)
- State Health Purchasing Program (California)
- Summary of Health Plan Payments (insurance)
- Soft and Hard Partial Parallel Interference Cancellation
- School Health Policies and Programs Study
- School of Human Performance and Recreation (University of Southern Mississippi)
- Sciences Historiques, Philologiques et Religieuses (French)
- Services for Homeless Persons (US HUD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By 2020, renewable energy should account for 20 percent of the EU's final energy consumption while Lithuania's target is 23 percent, which includes wind, biomass and small hydropower plants with a capacity of less than 10 MW.
Currently, EVN generation in southeastern Europe comprises eleven small hydropower plants in Macedonia and a cogeneration plant in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
The efficiency of fish ladders built in Valtunai small hydropower plant were assessed using radio telemetry.
Byline: Jeff Wright The Register-Guard A startup "clean tech" company based in San Francisco has filed an application with federal officials for the right to place nine small hydropower plants along a 34-mile stretch of the McKenzie River.
Small hydropower plant components, such as the penstock, turbo-generating sets, transformers and switchgears etc.