There aren't many places to stay on Andros, but Small Hope Bay Lodge, an eco-lodge built in the 1960s with native materials, has an excellent reputation for sustainability.
What does SHBL stand for?
SHBL stands for Small Hope Bay Lodge (Bahamas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHBL
We have 4 other meanings of SHBL in our Acronym Attic
- Saskatchewan Home Based Educators (Canada)
- Single Housing Benefit Extract (UK)
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
- Steroid Hormone Binding Globuline
- Safe Harbor Boys Home (Jacksonville, FL)
- Single-Handed Backhand (tennis)
- Stichting Historie Brandweer Hengelo (Dutch fire history foundation)
- Sequential Half Body Irradiation
- South Houston Bible Institute (Texas)
- Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Institute of Education (Brunei Darussalam)
- South Hollis Branch Library (Jamaica, NY)
- Squirrel Hill Branch Library (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Sandy Hook Bay Marina (Highlands, NJ)
- School of Hospitality Business Management (Washington State University)
- Silent Hill: Book of Memories (gaming)
- Straight Handled Battle Mistress (knife)
- Somerset Hills Business Network (New Jersey)
- Sandy Hook Bird Observatory (New Jersey)
- Stichting Historisch Boerderij Onderzoek (Dutch: Historic Farm Research Foundation; est. 1960; Arnhem, Netherlands)
- Stichting Huisvesting Bejaarden Oosterhout (Dutch: Elderly Housing Foundation Oosterhout; Oosterhout, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eventually, operations shifted to a large, tin-roofed building in the nearby village of Fresh Creek, but the private and public rooms of Small Hope Bay Lodge still proudly display production-line Androsia fabrics and one-of-a-kind pieces like the luminous silk panels the now-accomplished fabric artist Rosie Birch created for the hotel's homey lounge and dining areas.
The inquest at Fresh Creek, Andros, which has been adjourned until December to allow other members of the dive party to give evidence, also heard police complaints that the Small Hope Bay Lodge, the diving centre where the group was staying, had not handed over Mr Graves's scuba equipment until four days after his death in July.