Small fragment restriction endonuclease analysis in epidemiological mapping of group A streptococci.
What does SF-REA stand for?
SF-REA stands for Small Fragment Restriction Endonuclease Analysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Medical Outcomes Study 36-Item Short-Form Health Survey (Health Institute; New England Medical Center; Boston, MA)
- Short Fault - Address Lines
- Signal Fail-Bit Error Rate
- Space-Frequency Block-Fading Channel
- Short Fault - Data Lines
- Single Filter Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
- Short Form McGill Pain Questionnaire
- Single-Frequency / Multi-View
- Step Function Perturbative Numerical Method
- Signal Fail-Ring
- Signal Fail-Span
- Smrt Fašizmu, Sloboda Narodu! (Slovak: Death to Fascism, Freedom of the People)
- Single-Fire/Dual Purpose
- Scatter Factor or Hepatocyte Growth Factor (molecule)
- Sensor Fusion/Integrated Situation Assessment
- Sinn Fein/Provisional Irish Republican Army
- Stride Frequency to Stride Length Ratio (human locomotion statistic)
- San Francisco Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Servizi Formativi 1 (Italian: Educational Services 1)