Enform operates as a non-profit organization that is owned, directed and partially funded by six upstream petroleum industry trade associations--the Canadian Association of Geophysical Contractors (CAGC), Canadian Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors (CAODC), Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP), Canadian Energy Pipeline Association (CEPA), Petroleum Services Association of Canada (PSAC), and Small Explorers and Producers Association of Canada (SEPAC).
What does SEPAC stand for?
SEPAC stands for Small Explorers and Producers Association of Canada (oil and gas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEPAC
We have 5 other meanings of SEPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Southeastern Planetarium Association
- Southeastern Power Administration
- Southeastern Psychological Association (est. 1955)
- Soviet Extended Planning Annex
- Special Emergency Procurement Authority (US DoD)
- State Environment Protection Administration (China)
- State Environmental Policy Act of 1971
- System Evaluation Planning and Assessment
- Sustainable Energy Policy Advisory Board (UK)
- Small European Postal Administration Cooperation
- Space Experiment with Particle Accelerators
- Space Experiments with Particle Accelerators
- Special Education Parent Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Special Education Parent Advisory Council
- Southeast Pacific Force (US Navy)
- Sheet-Metal Part Design System
- Sentence Paragraph Document (text analysis software)
- Somalia Environmental Protection and Anti-Desertification Organisation
- Software Engineering, Parallel and Distributed Systems (international conference; World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society)
- Sonar-Environment Prediction & Display System