Interest in these offerings grew in the late 1980s, with the development of the $1 million Small Corporate Offering Registration.
What does SCOR stand for?
SCOR stands for Small Corporate Offering Registration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCOR
We have 56 other meanings of SCOR in our Acronym Attic
- Standing Committee on Public Transportation
- Self-Consistent Orthogonalized Plane Wave
- South Central Ontario Parliament for Youth
- Standing Committee on Quality
- Surf Clam and Ocean Quahog (fishery)
- Scientific Committee on Oceanic Research
- Scientific Committee on Oceanographic Research
- Scott's Oriole (bird species Icterus parisorum)
- Second Cousin Once Removed
- Siberian Conference on Operations Research
- Soccer Club of Oak Ridge (Tennessee)
- South Central Ontario Region (Canada)
- Southern California Outdoor Racquetball
- Specialized Center of Research (White Plains, NY)
- Students of Color of Rackham (Michigan)
- Supply Chain Operations Reference model
- Société Corrézienne Automobile (French automotive company)
- Southern California Ocean Racing Association
- Southern California Outrigger Racing Association
- Standing Committee of Residents Associations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Romano said he will discuss a little known government sponsored program known as the Small Corporate Offering Registration (SCOR).
Many companies seeking $1 million or less use the Small Corporate Offering Registration (SCOR) form, which is a standardized question-and-answer disclosure document, according to The SCOR Report, the Dallas-based industry newsletter (972-620-2489).
The Direct Stock Market's website is being developed to replicate the functionality of a marketplace for existing small publicly traded companies as well as companies raising capital using 25102(n), Small Corporate Offering Registration (SCOR), Regulation A, or other emerging small business equity capital or private placement programs.
He has an ace in the hole: He's reaching out to the public through a Small Corporate Offering Registration (SCOR), a new method of raising capital.
In 1995, Trever and his partner completed a public offering of their agency and its subsidiary, MarketAmerica, through the national Small Corporate Offering Registration (S.
00 per share pursuant to the Small Corporate Offering Registration (S.
said he will discuss a little-known government sponsored program known as the Small Corporate Offering Registration (SCOR).