The laboratory has concluded a group test period that examined the Internet small computer system interface (iSCSI) protocol as it is being implemented by product vendors.
What does SCSI stand for?
SCSI stands for Small Computer System Interface
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SCSI
We have 37 other meanings of SCSI in our Acronym Attic
- Sun City Shadow Hills (Indio, CA)
- St Clair Shores Hockey Association (Michigan)
- Schmieding Center for Senior Health and Education (Arkansas)
- South Carolina Society of Hospital Engineers
- South Carolina State Housing Finance and Development Authority
- South Carolina Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Southern California Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Shodor Computational Science Institute
- Small Computer Serial Interface
- Small Computer Standard Interface
- Société Canadienne de Santé Internationale (Canadian Society for International Health)
- Society for Computer Simulation, International
- Source Coding with Side Information
- Southern California Systems, Incorporated
- State Collection Service, Inc (Madison, Wisconsin)
- Sub-Committee on Statistics and Information (fisheries)
- System Can't See It
- Small Computer System Interface 2
- South Carolina Self-Insurers Association (West Columbia, SC)
- Source Coding with Side Information at Both Encoder and Decoder
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCSI stands for Small Computer System Interface, which is a set of standards for connecting disk drives principally used in computer servers.
a leading maker of input/output (I/O) solutions for computers and peripherals, today announced that it has acquired the Small Computer System Interface (SCSI) and 1394 "FireWire" product lines of privately held ConnectCom Solutions, Inc.
Additionally, TINA is an ideal platform for emerging IP-based storage technologies such as intelligent small computer system interface (iSCSI).
a leading developer of Small Computer System Interface (SCSI) solutions, today introduced Miles Bluenote, the industry's first affordable cross-platform SCSI host adapter.
Texas Micro's latest SBCs support an extensive set of I/O interfaces including floppy, enhanced integrated drive electronics (EIDE) and small computer system interface (SCSI).
The PERC2/SC supports all types of Small Computer System Interface (SCSI) technology including low-voltage differential (LVD) SCSI for high-speed input/output from the hard drive.