Primary small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the kidney: morphological, immunohistochemical, ultrastructural, and cytogenetic study of a case and review of the literature.
What does SCNC stand for?
SCNC stands for Small Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCNC
We have 24 other meanings of SCNC in our Acronym Attic
- Sandy Creek Nature Center (Athens, GA)
- Satellite Control Network Contract (Air Force Space Command contract)
- Scituate/Cohasset Newcomers Club
- Semiconductor Nanocrystals
- Shawnee Christian Nursing Center (Herrin, IL)
- Silverbell Corridor Neighborhood Committee
- Sindhi Community of Northern California
- Singapore Club of Northern California
- Ski Combiné Nordique Canada
- Slovak Canadian National Council (Markham, ON, Canada)
- Small Computer Network Company (Swindon, UK)
- Société Canadienne de Nutrition Clinique (Canadian Society for Clinical Nutrition; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Somali Canadian National Congress
- South Central Newfoundland Club
- Southern California Nevada Conference
- Southern California News Council
- Southern Cameroons National Council
- Spherical Cellulose Nanocrystal
- Staff Consultation and Negotiation Committee
- Standing Committee on National Concerns
Samples in periodicals archive:
Small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the larynx: A preventable and frustrating disease with a highly aggressive lethal behavior.
[dagger]) Small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma characterizes the cell size of less than 3 normal lymphocytes, oval or spindled nuclear contours, finely granular chromatin, faint or no visible nucleoli, and scant cytoplasm.