A stopgap measure last year temporarily saved SBIR, along with the Small Business Technology Transfer program, or STIR, both of which are overseen by the U.
What does SSTR stand for?
SSTR stands for Small Business Technology Transfer Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSTR
We have 8 other meanings of SSTR in our Acronym Attic
- Space Systems Technical Panel (IEEE)
- State Simplification Tax Project (proposed sales tax program)
- Streamlined Sales Tax Project (multi-state project to collect sales taxes on Internet purchases)
- Student Science Training Program
- Supervisory Skill Training Program
- Surgical/Shock Trauma Platoon (US Marines)
- System Supporting Test Plan
- Smart Source Trading Private Limited (Singapore)
- Senior Staff Technical Representative
- Silicon Sam's Technology Resource (website)
- Solid State Track Recorder
- Somatostatin Receptor
- Stability, Security, Transition, and Reconstruction
- State Support Team Region 1 (Ohio)
- Salt Spring Therapeutic Riding Association (Canada)
- Students Together Reaching Instructional Diversity and Excellence (Florida State University)
- Security, Stability, Transition, and Reconstruction Operations
- Stabilization, Security, Transition, and Reconstruction Operation (US DoD)
- South Suburban Tax Reactivation Project (est. 2000; Illinois)
- Starship Troopers Roleplay (online gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million in new Phase I grants under the Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer programs.
In an 11th-hour vote last month, Congress voted to continue temporary funding for both the federal Small Business Innovation Research and the Small Business Technology Transfer programs through April 30.
In this regard, Frank [Ramos] and I have discussed and agreed to incorporate the Mentor-Protege Program as an industrial base tool to mutually complement the small business innovative research and the small business technology transfer programs, better known as the SBIR and the STTR programs.
gov Reproductive, developmental, and endocrine toxicity; alternative toxicity test systems; Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer programs Cindy Lawler, PhD--PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR | lawler@niehs.