A recent study has shown that small business owner-managers also see education as the best strategy to change environmental behaviour within the sector (Walker, Redmond, & Goeft, 2007).
What does SBOM stand for?
SBOM stands for Small Business Owner-Manager
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBOM
We have 5 other meanings of SBOM in our Acronym Attic
- Samoyed Breeders & Owners League (est. 1980; UK)
- Seattle Boys of Leather (Washington)
- Straight Bill of Lading
- Supreme Beings of Leisure (band)
- Signal Basic Officer Leader Course (US Army)
- Small Board On Line Operational Program
- Sales Bill of Materials
- Scientific Basis of Medicine (University of Southampton; UK)
- Service Bill of Materials
- Silver and Baryte Ores Mining Co, SA
- Software Bill of Materials
- Soybean Oil Meal
- Standards Board Operations Manual (IEEE)
- State Board of Missions (Baptist organization)
- Sold by Owner Network (home sales)
- Spinoza Bibliography Online Network (Baruch de Spinoza)
- State Board of Nursing
- Stichting Bewoners Organisatie Noorderpark (Dutch: Residents Organization Noorderpark Foundation; Noorderpark, Netherlands)
- Stream-Based Overlay Network (computing)
- Small Business Opportunity Office (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By contrast business owner-managers in the North West work 51 hours a week on average, the survey of 1,000 small business owner-managers across Britain reveals.
Ironically, such a massive challenge requires, as far as the small business owner-manager is concerned, a simple solution.
I once overheard a couple of small business owner-managers complaining to a business advisor about the non-performance of a foreign sales agent whose services they had both contracted.