White House spokesman said in a statement that the president signed into law the act which "provides short-term extensions of several authorities," including those related to unemployment compensation, federal poverty guidelines and small business loan guarantee programs.
What does SBLGP stand for?
SBLGP stands for Small Business Loan Guarantee Program (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Sierra Blanca Legal Defense Fund (Texas)
- Society of Biblical Literature Dissertation Series
- Society of Biblical Literature and Exegesis (now Society of Biblical Literature)
- School Bond Loan Fund (Michigan)
- Seattle Biotech Legacy Foundation (Seattle, WA)
- Small Business Loan Fund
- Stoned B-Like Factor (genetics)
- Saxton B. Little Free Library (Columbia, CT)
- Small Business and Local Government Assistance (Texas)
- Serikat Buruh Listrik Dan Gas Indonesia (Indonesia Union of Electrical and Gas Workers)
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center (Mattoon, IL)
- Savings Bank Life Insurance
- Southeastern Bankruptcy Law Institute (Decatur, GA)
- Stressed But Loving It (UK youth musical theatre society)
- Security Benefit Life Insurance Company
- Standards Based Linux Instrumentation for Manageability
- Solana Beach Little League (South Beach, CA)
- South Boulder Little League (Boulder, Colorado)
- School of Building and Land Management
- Spanish Brass Luur Metalls (Spanish brass band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 billion under its two primary small business loan guarantee programs during fiscal 2007, setting records in number of loans and dollars.