The PS5million NI Small Business Loan Fund is part of Invest Northern Ireland's Access to Finance Strategy.
What does SBLF stand for?
SBLF stands for Small Business Loan Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBLF
- Sustaining Base Level Computer
- Standard Base Level Computer Darkroom
- Standard Base Level Computer Enhancement Program
- Standard Base-Level Computer System
- Sigma-Bond-to-Ligand Charge Transfer (chemistry)
- Sierra Blanca Legal Defense Fund (Texas)
- Society of Biblical Literature Dissertation Series
- Society of Biblical Literature and Exegesis (now Society of Biblical Literature)
- School Bond Loan Fund (Michigan)
- Seattle Biotech Legacy Foundation (Seattle, WA)
- Stoned B-Like Factor (genetics)
- Saxton B. Little Free Library (Columbia, CT)
- Small Business and Local Government Assistance (Texas)
- Serikat Buruh Listrik Dan Gas Indonesia (Indonesia Union of Electrical and Gas Workers)
- Small Business Loan Guarantee Program (California)
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center (Mattoon, IL)
- Savings Bank Life Insurance
- Southeastern Bankruptcy Law Institute (Decatur, GA)
- Stressed But Loving It (UK youth musical theatre society)
- Security Benefit Life Insurance Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stephen Karle is to take on the role of chairman at BCRS's small business loan fund after being elected to the board at its annual general meeting.
CUNA President/CEO Dan Mica testified regarding legislation to enact the Small Business Loan Fund, a fund for which credit unions do not qualify.
Examiners favorably commented on the more than $2 million in investments in community development organizations made by Family FSB during the examination period, including investments in low-income housing limited partnerships, small business loan funds, and programs for housing rehabilitation.
BCRS recently celebrated its small business loan fund reaching pounds 5 million, and it also has plans to extend this figure to pounds 10 million within the next two years.
To help address it SENET has developed a proposal to set up a small business loan fund to operate across Northumberland.