1843(k)(4)(I)); (4) A small business investment company (as defined in section 302(b) of the Small Business Investment Act of 1958 (15 U.
What does SBIA stand for?
SBIA stands for Small Business Investment Act of 1958
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBIA
We have 23 other meanings of SBIA in our Acronym Attic
- Suspected Border Intruder
- Sustainable Business Initiative (various organizations)
- Sustainable Business Institute (California)
- Sustainable Business International, LLC (Seattle, Washington)
- Swiss Banking Institute (University of Zurich; Switzerland)
- Synthetic Blood International (various locations)
- Systems Business Integration (Bermuda)
- Saskatchewan Brain Injury Association
- Security Breach Information Act (2003; California)
- Seven Bridges Ice Arena (Woodridge, IL)
- Small Business Investor Alliance (Washington, DC)
- South Bay Islamic Association (San Jose, CA)
- Suvarnabhumi Bangkok International Airport (Thailand)
- Saudi Bahraini Institute for the Blind
- Small Business Internet Banking
- Standard Bank Insurance Brokers (South Africa)
- Stichting Bechterew in Beweging (Dutch: Bechterew in Motion Foundation; Bechterew's disease)
- Stichting Beoordeling Integriteit Bouwnijverheid (Dutch: Foundation for Integrity Assessment of the Building Industry; Netherlands)
- Symmetrical Balanced Incomplete Block Designs
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
243(b)) received by members of an affiliated group, but without the requirement that they be from domestic corporations; and (2) dividends received by a small business investment company operating under the Small Business Investment Act of 1958 on shares of stock of another corporation, regardless of the percentage of business it does in the state.