2, issued by the Department of the Army under the Department of Defense (DOD) Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program for distributed navigation solutions.
What does SBIR stand for?
SBIR stands for Small Business Innovation Research (program/grant)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBIR
We have 9 other meanings of SBIR in our Acronym Attic
- Science-Based Industrial Park (Hsinchu, Taiwan)
- Small Business Incubator Program (Australian government)
- Small Business Insurance Policy
- Social Business Incubation Program (International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Super Boat International Productions, Inc.
- Swiss Banking IT Platform
- Simultaneous and Bilateral Inferior Petrosal Sinus Sampling
- Sexual Beliefs and Information Questionnaire
- Site Backsurface-referenced Ideal Plane/Range (silicon wafers)
- Small Business Incentive Research
- Small Business Interest Rate (finance)
- Space Based Infra-Red
- Speaker-Boundary Interference Response (acoustics)
- Standards Based Internet Resource Guide (Chicago Public Schools)
- Small Business Innovation Research Initiative
- Small Business Innovation Research Program
- Space Based Infra-Red Surveillance
- Space-Based Infrared System
- Space Based Infrared System High orbit (DISA)
- Space Based Infrared System Low orbit (DISA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The team found new ways to transition innovative technology from the garages of small businesses into the Ballistic Missile Defense System by leveraging Small Business Innovation Research and other funding to avoid more costly solutions, and expedited insertion of state-of-the-art technology into our nation's defense.
gov Reproductive, developmental, and endocrine toxicity; alternative toxicity test systems; Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer programs Cindy Lawler, PhD--PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR | lawler@niehs.
Her advanced materials development company learned about the federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program through contacts in the scientific community and a local business development organization.