Of particular interest to accountants is Microsoft's Small Business Financial Manager, which can import data from many of the most popular accounting systems and analyze the data with Excel.
What does SBFM stand for?
SBFM stands for Small Business Financial Manager (Microsoft)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBFM
We have 3 other meanings of SBFM in our Acronym Attic
- Sodium-Binding Furan Indicator
- Step and Blended Family Institute (Tottenham, Ontario, Canada)
- Savings Banks Foundation for International Cooperation (Azerbaijan)
- South Bay Fishing in the City (California Department of Fish and Game; Sacramento, CA)
- Save the Best For Last
- Savings Bank of the Finger Lakes (Geneva, NY)
- Solana Beach Foundation for Learning (Santa Beach, CA)
- Spring Break for Life (brand)
- School of Biblical Foundations and Mission
- Service de Biophysique des Fonctions Membranaires
- Smith Barney Fund Management (investing)
- Smooth Basis Function Minimization (algorithm)
- Société Bordelaise de Fabrication Métallique (French: Society of Metallic Manufacturing Bordeaux; Bordeaux, France)
- San Bernardino Foundation for Medical Care
- Santa Barbara Free Methodist Church
- South Bay Free Methodist Church (Lomita, CA)
- Sport Bike Freaks Motorcycle Club
- St Boniface Female Minor Hockey Committee
- St. Benedicts Family Medical Center (Jerome, ID, USA)
- Strategically Balanced Free Market Capitalism
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Small Business Financial Manager 97 works with Excel 97 to help you make better use of financial data.