CDC Small Business Finance alone approved 97 SBA-504 loans in first quarter 2012, partnering with banks to provide $207 million in financing to small businesses.
What does SBF stand for?
SBF stands for Small Business Finance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBF
We have 159 other meanings of SBF in our Acronym Attic
- Simulated Body Fluid (biochemistry)
- Singapore Bowling Federation
- Singapore Business Federation
- Single Barrier Failure
- Single Black Female
- Siyasal Bilgiler Fakültesi (Ankara, Turkey)
- Skin Blood Flow
- Skinless Boneless Filet
- Small Block Ford (automotive engine)
- Small Business Facility
- Small Business Forum
- Smart Buyer Function (technology sourcing)
- Snaffle Bit Futurity (horse show)
- Social Brain Foundation (China)
- Sociedade Brasileira de Fisica (Portuguese: Brazilian Society of Physics)
- Société Botanique de France (French: Botanical Society of France)
- Société des Bourses Francaises
- Souls of Black Folk (William E. B. Du Bois treatise)
- South Bay Foundry (California)
- South Bend Forum (South Bend, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Now in a newly updated fourth edition, Small Business Accounting Simplified: Everything Necessary to Skillfully Manage Your Business Finances is an easy-to-use guide to the nuts and bolts of small business finance.
THE SURVEY OF SMALL BUSINESS FINANCES The survey sampled 3,600 small businesses that were representative of more than 5 million nonfarm, nonfinancial enterprises that operate for profit.