He first joined the Small Business Development Center in March 2008 where he becoming certified in the SBDC state network.
What does SBDC stand for?
SBDC stands for Small Business Development Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBDC
We have 30 other meanings of SBDC in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Barbara DISORT Atmospheric Radiative Transfer
- Security Banner Data Template
- Small Business Database
- Office of Small Business Development Center (US Small Business Administration)
- Saskatchewan Beekeepers Development Commission (Saskatchewan Agriculture; Canada)
- Saskatchewan Biofuels Development Council (Canada)
- Saugeen Business Development Centre (Canada)
- Sherbrooke Biotechnology Development Centre (Canada)
- Shipbuilding and Drydock Company (US Navy)
- Simulation Based Design Center (University of New Orleans)
- Small Business Development Company (now Business Development Co. Ltd.; Trinidad and Tobago)
- Small Business Development Corporation (various locations)
- Small Business District Center
- South Bucks District Council (UK)
- South Brisbane District Cricket Club (Fairfield, Queensland, Australia)
- State Board of Directors for Community Colleges (Arizona)
- Small Business Development Center Network (Burke, VA)
- Shared Binary Decision Diagram
- Small Bowel Displacement Device
- South Broward Drainage District (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Santa Monica College Small Business Development Center asked International Trade Expert, Elizabeth Glynn to make sense of this statistic, and explain what businesses can do to expand into emerging foreign markets.
9--Starting a Business in Arkansas Sponsor: Arkansas Small Business Development Center Time: 6-9 p.
According to small business consultants like McKinley Howell, assistant regional director of the Rutgers Small Business Development Center (SBDC) in Newark, New Jersey, the top three small business killers are inadequate capital, inability to find clients or customers, and lack of good management skills.
17--Arkansas Small Business Development Center Third Biennial Capitol Sponsor: Arkansas Small Business Development Center Time: 9 a.