The O2 Small Business Confidence Index also discovered that Newcastle's small firms considered financial issues their main concern, with cash flow worries topping the list, followed by a lack of support from banks.
What does SBCI stand for?
SBCI stands for Small Business Confidence Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBCI
We have 7 other meanings of SBCI in our Acronym Attic
- Single Board Computer Hub (Hewlett Packard)
- SmithKline Beecham Consumer Healthcare (India)
- Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour (US TV show)
- Sociedad de Biología de Chile (Spanish: Society of Biology of Chile)
- Society of Bomber Command Historians
- South Boston Community Health Center
- Santa Barbara County Health Care Services (California)
- Southern Baptist Church Home Education Association (West Monroe, LA)
- South Brooklyn Community High School (New York)
- Saginaw Bay Coastal Initiative (economic/environmental; Michigan)
- Sociedade Brasileira de Cultura Inglesa (Galician; Brazilian Society of English Culture; Brazil)
- Society of Biological Chemists, India
- Specialist Member of the Business Continuity Institute (UK)
- Standards-Based Curriculum Initiative
- Sustainable Buildings and Construction Initiative (UNEP)
- San Benito Consolidated Independent School District (Texas)
- Store Block Control Journal
- State Board for Community and Junior Colleges (Mississippi)
- San Bernardino County Library
- Small B-Cell Lymphoma
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Small Business Confidence Index from Bank of Scotland Business Banking measures small business optimism across five key economic measures.
The study carried out by the Bank of Scotland coincides with the latest figures from its small business confidence index which indicates this has also fallen among owners.
In its Small Business Confidence Index the bank blamed a "growing mountain of rules and regulations" for contributing to the downbeat picture across the country.
2, however, is still higher than the IPA Small Business Confidence Index (IPA SBCI) of 42.
One third of small business owners in the region believe that now is a bad time to be running a small business, say the latest results from Small Business Confidence Index by Bank of Scotland Business Banking.