Navigator refused to comment while Barclays, after initial denials, admitted she spent six months in its small business banking division in 2004 and 2005.
What does SBBD stand for?
SBBD stands for Small Business Banking Division
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBBD
We have 2 other meanings of SBBD in our Acronym Attic
- Standards-Based Bulletin Boards (teaching)
- Stichting Beveiliging Bedrijventerreinen Breda (Dutch: Industrial Security Foundation Breda; Breda, Netherlands)
- Santa Barbara Bridge Club (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Santa Barbara Business College (California)
- School Board of Broward County (Florida)
- Shilshole Bay Beach Club (Seattle, WA)
- Société Belge de Biologie Clinique (Belgian Society for Clinical Biology)
- Songtaew Baht Bus Cooperative (Thailand)
- Stone Bridge Boosters Club (Ashburn, VA)
- Singly Bordered Block Diagonal
- Southern Beamy Brain Damage (drink)
- Sectorcommissie Banken Beleggings En (Dutch: Sector Committee on Banking and Investment; accounting)
- Société Biblique Britannique et Étrangère (French: British and Foreign Bible Society)
- South Bay Business Environmental Coalition (California)
- Sparks Bureau of Business and Economic Research (University of Memphis; Tennessee)
- Saint Barnabas Burn Foundation (est. 1987; Livingston, NJ)
- Santa Barbara Bird Farm (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Silicone Based Brake Fluid
- Singapore Big Bike Fest (motorcycles)
- Singapore Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peter Ibbetson, chairman of the state-controlled RBS/NatWest group's small business banking division, said the bank would not force the closure of healthy businesses.