In prior years, he was a member of the Financial Accounting Standards Board Small Business Advisory Group and the FASB Task Forces on Financial Reporting by Private and Small Public Companies and Accounting for Income Taxes.
What does SBAG stand for?
SBAG stands for Small Business Advisory Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBAG
We have 1 other meaning of SBAG in our Acronym Attic
- Stabilized Bombing Approach Equipment (Norden bombsight; US DoD)
- Stop Bristol Airport Expansion (UK)
- School-Based Asthma Education Program
- Safe Blood for Africa Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Secretory Bacterial Aggregating Factor
- Shanghai Bureau of Agriculture and Forestry
- Small Business Accounting and Finance (Denver, CO)
- Schools Branch, Australian Forest League (Sydney, Australia)
- Skull Base Allergic Fungal Sinusitis
- Small Bodies Assessment Group (US NASA; est. 2008)
- Spina Bifida Association of Georgia
- Spina Bifida Association of Greater New Orleans
- Spokane Baptist Association Homes (Washington)
- State Board of Antiquities and Heritage (Iraq)
- Santa Barbara African Heritage Film Series (California)
- Small Business Authority of Israel (est. 1994)
- Social Behavior Assessment Inventory
- Spina Bifida Association of Iowa (Des Moines, IA)
- Structured Behavior Analytic Interview (auto-immune disease)
- Susan B. Anthony Institute (University of Rochester; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You indicated that the first issue the FASB is going to bring to its Small Business Advisory Group is the cost/benefit issue.