5, 2006, the Service initiated a six-month test program for certain of these taxpayers, within its Small Business/Self Employed (SB/SE) organization, in Chicago, Houston and St.
What does SB/SE stand for?
SB/SE stands for Small Business/Self Employed (IRS Operating Division)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 16 other meanings of SB/SE in our Acronym Attic
- Spongebob Squarepants (cartoon)
- Sarley, Bigg & Bedder
- Stock Balance and Consumption Report
- Svenska Budo & Kampsportsförbundet (Swedish: Swedish Budo and Martial Arts Federation)
- Shiny Beast (Bat Chain Puller)
- Sub-Band Adaptive Differential Pulse Code Modulation
- Seat Belt Event Data Recorder
- Scattered Block Intra Update
- String-Based Minimum Verification Error
- Server-Based Poll-Each-Read (cache access algorithm)
- SETA (SH3 domain-containing gene Expressed in Tumorigenic Astrocytes) binding protein 1
- Sound Blaster 16bits
- Sengoku Basara 2 (video game)
- Saab 2000 (turboprop airplane)
- Douglas Helldiver Dive Bomber (WWII)
- Scout Bomber Type 2 Curtiss
- Sarah Brightman's World
- Serum Beta 2 Microglobulin (plasma component)
- Sengoku Basara 3 (video game)
- Sengoku Basara 4 (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin Brown, Commissioner of the Small Business/Self Employed Operating Division, presented a certificate of appreciation to the AICPA's Tax Division.
The primary divisions include Wage and Investment (W&I), Small Business/Self Employed (SBSE) and Large and Mid-Sized Businesses (LMSB).
meeting, the Internal Revenue Service Oversight Board discussed the status of the IRS Small Business/Self Employed Operating Division.
He reported that the Appeals Division has selected its three top executives, including the Deputy National Chief, Linda Garrard; Deputy Chief for Small Business/Self Employed and Tax Exempt/ Government Entities, John Piper; and the Deputy Chief for LMSB, Earl Blanche, Jr.