UniSea also owns the Harbor View Inn, a moderately priced hotel with a popular sports bar that overlooks the small boat harbor.
What does SBH stand for?
SBH stands for Small Boat Harbor (USACE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SBH
We have 62 other meanings of SBH in our Acronym Attic
- Swazi Business Growth Trust (est. 1992; microfinance; Swaziland)
- Sally Beauty Holdings (international specialty retailer)
- Schottky-Barrier Height
- Secure Backbone Hub
- Sephardic Bikur Holim (Jewish synagogue; Seattle, WA)
- Sequencing By Hybridization
- Service Book and Hymnal
- Severe Behavioral Handicap
- Sinfonisches Blasorchester Hessen (Germany)
- Slotline Bowtie Hybrid (antenna)
- Small Business Hawaii (non-profit business advocacy organization)
- Sodium Borohydride (chemistry)
- South Bound Hiker (Appalachian Trail)
- Southeast Baptist Hospital (San Antonio, TX)
- Southwest Behavioral Health (Phoenix, AZ)
- Special Bureau for Hydrology (GGFC)
- St Barthelemy, Guadeloupe (Airport Code)
- Standards for Better Health (National Health Service; UK)
- State Bank of Hyderabad (India)
- State Board of Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
The area covered by the new 3G site includes Kekaha, Pokii, Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor and parts of Waimea Canyon Drive, Kokee Road and Kaumualii Highway (Hwy 50).
They departed from Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor in Waimea for the five-hour roundtrip on the western coast.
5 million, including nearly $1 million from the Denali Commission * False Pass utility construction, including electrical service suitable for fishing vessel repairs and operation--nearly $1 million from the Denali Commission * Small boat harbor repairs in Kasaan--$1.
Call the office for details about interim coast access via the small boat harbor.
When the plan was first worked through six years ago, the resulting consensus was that the community wanted to expand the small boat harbor, develop Shotgun Cove Road that leads to a future residential area with single-family homes, and turn the "head of the bay" area--known as the old tank farm--into a development that includes another harbor area with businesses such as boat storage, marine repair and other services that would appeal to both visitors and locals.