[FIGURE 3 OMITTED] Much of the above discussion focuses on the small B-cell lymphomas.
What does SBCL stand for?
SBCL stands for Small B-Cell Lymphoma
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBCL
We have 7 other meanings of SBCL in our Acronym Attic
- Small Business Confidence Index
- Sociedade Brasileira de Cultura Inglesa (Galician; Brazilian Society of English Culture; Brazil)
- Society of Biological Chemists, India
- Specialist Member of the Business Continuity Institute (UK)
- Standards-Based Curriculum Initiative
- Sustainable Buildings and Construction Initiative (UNEP)
- San Benito Consolidated Independent School District (Texas)
- Store Block Control Journal
- State Board for Community and Junior Colleges (Mississippi)
- San Bernardino County Library
- Smithkline Beecham Clinical Laboratories
- Space-Based Chemical Laser
- Special Buyer Credit Limit (various companies)
- Steel Bank Common Lisp
- Sun Binary Code License
- School of Biomedical and Clinical Laboratory Sciences (UK)
- South Bay Co-Op Library System (Santa Clara, CA)
- San Bernardino County Museum (Redlands, CA)
- Small Business Canada Magazine
- Small Business Contact Manager (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Small B-cell lymphomas of the lymph nodes and spleen: practical insights to diagnosis and pathogenesis.
 We report 3 cases of small B-cell lymphoma with different morphologic features (1 small lymphocytic, 1 follicle center, and 1 unclassifiable), all of which coexpress CD5 and CD10.