SMALL ARMS PROTECTIVE INSERTS (ESAPI) ANP THE ENHANCE?
What does SAPI stand for?
SAPI stands for Small Arms Protective Inserts (body armor plates)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAPI
We have 52 other meanings of SAPI in our Acronym Attic
- South Asian Public Health Forum
- Spectrometer Arrangement for Photon Induced Reactions
- Systems Analysis Programs for Hands-on Integrated Reliability Evaluations (US Nuclear Regulatory Commission risk and reliability analysis software)
- School and Public Health Nurses Association (UK)
- Synovitis, Acne, Pustulosis, Hyperostosis, Osteitis (syndrome)
- Salubrité, Propreté, Hygiène et Techniques d'Assainissement (French: Safety, Cleanliness, Hygiene and Sanitation Technology; Niger)
- Swerve Aero Propulsion Hypersonics Research Experiments
- Sales Association of the Paper Industry
- Server Application Programming Interface
- Service Access Point Identifier
- Sociedad Anónima Promotora de Inversion (Mexican investment promotion company)
- South African Personality Inventory (questionnaire)
- Special Access Program for Intelligence (US DoD)
- Speech Application Programming Interface (Microsoft & Unisys)
- Standard Application Program Interface
- Surfing Association of the Philippine Islands
- Systems Approach to Process Improvement (MPSI)
- Sociedad Anónima Promotora de Inversiones de Capital Variable (Mexican investments)
- South African Petroleum Industry Association
- Southern African Plant Invaders Atlas (database)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 for body armor, Small Arms Protective Inserts (SAPI).
The small arms protective inserts (SAPI) that fit into your Interceptor body armor (IBA) vest will protect you from multiple hits by rounds as large as 7.
The IBA consists of an outer tactical vest or OTV and small arms protective inserts or SAPI," Donnelly said.