What does SRCIM stand for?
SRCIM stands for Slovak Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics (Slovakia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- State Registered Chiropodist
- Sandhills Reined Cow Horse Association (Broken Bow, NE)
- Southwest Reined Cow Horse Association
- South Riverdale Community Health Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- Sheep Red Cells Hemolysis Test (disseminated sclerosis testing)
- Snake River Correctional Institution (Salem, OR)
- Status, Request Command Inhibited
- Stentor Resource Centre Inc.
- Strong Rural Community Initiative (Wisconsin Office of Rural Health)
- Security Requirements Check List (Treasury Board of Canada)
- Seismic Reservoir Characterization Laboratory (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Signet Ring Cell Lymphoma (oncology)
- Specific Residual Cleaning Level
- Stericycle, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Suppurative Residual Cavities in the Liver (microbiology)
- Symposium on Research in Child Language Disorders
- Spin Resolved Core Level Photoemission
- Safety Research Coal Mine
- Shri Ram Chandra Mission (India)