What does SEDRA stand for?
SEDRA stands for Slot-Excited Dielectric Resonator Antenna
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEDRA
- System Engineering Development Proposal
- Systems Engineering Development Plan
- South-Eastern District Plantain Association
- Social Enterprise Development Partnerships, Inc.
- Section Elite Du Quebec (French: Section Elite of Quebec; Canadian video game group)
- Service Engineering Department Report (US NASA)
- Single Event Dielectric Rupture (dielectric breakdown in microelectronics from ionizing particle)
- Slot-Excited Dielectric Resonator
- State Energy Data Report (state and national energy consumption data; Energy Information Administration; US Department of Energy)
- Supplementary Experiment Data Record (astronomy)
- Southeastern Distance Riders Association, Inc.
- Syriac Electronic Data Retrieval Archive
- School of Environmental Design and Rural Development (University of Guelph; Canada)
- Sea Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise
- Sedimentology Report (oil exploration)
- Synthetic Environment Data Representation & Interchange Specification
- SC4 Enhancement and Discrepancy System
- Sensor Evolutionary Development Program (Defense Support Program satellite)
- Small Expendable Deployer System
- Society for Educational Data Systems