The first workshop at the facility was held in August 2005 as a cooperative effort of the WERC, Sloan Foundation Forest Industries Center at Virginia Tech, University of Minnesota Duluth's Natural Resources Research Institute, and Virginia Tech's Center for Forest Products Marketing and Management.
What does SFFIC stand for?
SFFIC stands for Sloan Foundation Forest Industries Center (Virginia Tech University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Guild
- Standard Fog Fluid Gallon (product)
- Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror
- Smoke-Free for Health
- San Francisco Fashion Industries
- San Francisco Forensic Institute (California)
- Signum Fidei Foundation, Inc (Lasallian term)
- Society of Filipino Foresters, Inc. (Philippines)
- Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship International
- Sustaining Family Forests Initiative
- South Florida Friends of Jazz, Inc. (Broward, FL)
- Saginaw Fantasy Football League
- Shelton Flag Football League (Shelton, CT)
- Source Follower FET (Field-Effect Transistor) Logic
- Standard Foreign Fare Level (US DOT)
- Statens Fagtjeneste for Landbruket (Norwegian agriculture department)
- Stuttgart Fantasy Football League
- Suburban Fantasy Football League
- San Francisco Friends Meeting (San Francisco, CA)
- Santa Fe Farmers Market (Santa Fe, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by the Virginia Tech Sloan Foundation Forest Industries Center, the USDA Forest Service Wood Education and Resource Center, and the University of Minnesota Duluth Natural Resources Research Institute.